It still is the same for me. No items should should have a text description anymore since i've updated the feed to only shows a banner of each individual post/item. It seems they are being stored or cached and anything that showed up before I changed my rss page, still shows the same format. I've cleared my browser and checked on several different computers but any of the original items, still show the description. Here is a screenshot showing the differences: http://i56.tinypic.com/wr68k.jpg
The items don't match up at all and the feedinformer screenshot (on the left) shows a description for one of the items still.