Hi, this afternoon, I have just discovered a weird behaviour of my digests (IDs: AYLSWO9RFM, ZK5RPKKJ1Z). The first time I checked, the titles and links were shown in different language probably Polish. I refreshed and after a while, everything was in English, like the way I set it. However, I started to see feeds from a website I never added as source. Some of these include: http://www.biyahera.com, http://allaboutqatar.blogspot.com. Also the number of output feed has reduced, all without any action from my end. Please I am using this to support a music aggregation app and we are shipping end of today so I need to have these fixed. Any help to solve the issues and explaination to this bahaviour will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Feed Informer Support
Weird behaviour of feeds7 posts
We are having the same issue with random posts injected into our feed.
Thanks for your reports, we are looking into it.
If it helps, here is the feed that is being affected
It appears someone has messed with the JS on your page. Here is a link to some of the messed up JS.
When I pull up my feed on your site it is normal. It is not until I embed it using the JS that I see the wrong feed.
Here is a link to the site with the embeded feed.
here is a link to the feed directly from your site
Just for a while we had an unexpected glitch with search indexes. The issue manifested itself in the following scenario: random items were injected in some of our users' digest and widgets.
Due to caching, some widgets continued to display invalid data for a longer period.
As of now, the core issue is fixed, and since we've flushed all cached data, all your digests and widget should display only the content they supposed to have.
If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please, let us know ASAP.
We are sorry for inconvenience.
Checking my feed, I'm showing approximately 40 new items from 15 minutes ago.
This topic has been closed to new replies.