» Weekly COVID-19 Statistics Update: June 16 – June 21
21/06/21 16:36 from Oswego County Today
According to the Oswego County Health Department, as of 3 p.m., there have been a total of seven additional cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from Wednesday, June 16, to yesterday, June 20. [...]

» Coronavirus in CNY: Pfizer clinic coming to Colin's Barber and Beauty Shop in Syracuse
21/06/21 10:50 from Headlines | Watertown Northern New York | Spectrum News
The latest updates on cases, deaths, vaccines, restrictions, and more.

» Bankers see private-jet ‘party’
19/06/21 20:43 from www.nny360.com - RSS Results in news/*,sports/*,artsandlife/*,opinion/*,communitynews/* of type article
The coronavirus pandemic has created an overhang of pent-up travel demand and left unspent money burning holes in the pockets of the well-to-do. Put the two together and the result is a hunger for private jets.

» Adirondack real estate boom hasn’t let up a year after pandemic prompted people to seek getaways
19/06/21 10:32 from www.nny360.com - RSS Results in news/*,sports/*,artsandlife/*,opinion/*,communitynews/* of type article
Housing in the Adirondacks is still in high demand more than a year after the coronavirus pandemic triggered a rush of homebuyers in metropolitan areas to search for a rural respite.

» Raise health care premiums of anti-vaxxers
19/06/21 00:15 from www.nny360.com - RSS Results in news/*,sports/*,artsandlife/*,opinion/*,communitynews/* of type article
About 70% of adults received COVID-19 injections while the other 30% chose to ignore the need to control the novel coronavirus. Now they are getting rewarded with prizes if they will get the shot.

» COVID counts hit zero at U.S. hospitals that were once overrun by patients
18/06/21 23:00 from www.nny360.com - RSS Results in news/*,sports/*,artsandlife/*,opinion/*,communitynews/* of type article
The first pandemic surge flooded Boston Medical Center with coronavirus patients: 229 at last spring’s peak, filling nearly two-thirds of its beds.

» COVID counts hit zero at U.S. hospitals that were once overrun by victims
18/06/21 17:34 from www.nny360.com - RSS Results in news/*,sports/*,artsandlife/*,opinion/*,communitynews/* of type article
The first pandemic surge flooded Boston Medical Center with coronavirus patients: 229 at last spring’s peak, filling nearly two-thirds of its beds.

» St. Lawrence County adopts new CDC guidance for COVID-19 patients
18/06/21 16:01 from WWTI - InformNNY.com
ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) -- St. Lawrence County is adopting new guidelines for COVID-19 patients. This is following Center for Disease Control, and New York State Department of Health's adoption of recommendations for individuals...

» Delta variant: What if I'm vaccinated?
18/06/21 13:23 from WWTI - InformNNY.com
Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said earlier this week she expects the delta variant to become the dominant coronavirus strain in the United States.

» Fireworks retailer warns of July 4 shortage: Here are the states where it's legal to stock up
18/06/21 10:02 from WWTI - InformNNY.com
Weeks ahead of the Fourth of July holiday, Phantom Fireworks is recommending that people buy fireworks early due to a possible shortage, but not every state is allowed.

Powered by Feed Informer