» Oil and Gas: Gas leaking from Kansas wells amid dispute over who must fix
16/10/17 18:00 from PennEnergy News
Natural gas is leaking through unplugged abandoned wells that have penetrated a massive underground storage field in Kansas, creating a public safety hazard amid a dispute over who is responsible for fixing the problem, regulatory filing...

» Oil and Gas: U.S. crude oil production expected to increase through end of 2017, setting up record 2018
16/10/17 18:00 from PennEnergy News
EIA forecasts that U.S crude oil production will average 9.4 million barrels per day (b/d) in the second half of 2017, 340,000 b/d more than in the first half of 2017. Production in 2018 is expected to average 9.9 million b/d, surpassing...

» Gulf of Mexico operators return to work after Nate
16/10/17 14:30 from PennEnergy News
Offshore operators and contractors are returning to work in the Gulf of Mexico following Hurricane Nate.

» Agencies responding to Lake Pontchartrain platform explosion
16/10/17 11:49 from PennEnergy News
US federal, state, and local agencies continued their response on Oct. 16 to an explosion on a natural gas platform operated by New Orleans-based Clovelly Oil Co. LLC on Lake Pontchartrain near Kenner, La.

» Coyle to lead Ineos’ shale business
16/10/17 11:09 from PennEnergy News
Ron Coyle will head Ineos AG’s shale business in time to oversee the drilling of its first UK gas wells.

» Maersk secures four North Sea, deepwater Malaysia rig contracts
16/10/17 10:48 from PennEnergy News
Maersk Drilling has won contract extensions of around 105 days for two jackups in the Dutch North Sea.

» Three companies submit bids for first Lebanese license round
16/10/17 10:45 from PennEnergy News
A consortium of three companies has applied for blocks 4 and 9 under Lebanon’s first offshore licensing round, ahead of last week’s deadline.

» Oil and Gas: ExxonMobil expanding New Jersey research and engineering center
13/10/17 18:00 from PennEnergy News
ExxonMobil announced today that it has broken ground on the expansion of its research facility in Clinton, N.J., a key center of innovation that supports the company’s broad research and development programs.

» Lebanon bid round draws two bids, one consortium
13/10/17 14:24 from PennEnergy News
Despite Lebanon’s intent to award four of five blocks in its inaugural offshore bid round, Energy and Water Minister Cesar Abi Khalil said the round had received two bids to operate the offshore gas blocks, according to the Lebanese loca...

» US rig count drops again, but drilling growth still seen
13/10/17 13:08 from PennEnergy News
The US rig count during the week ended Oct. 13 declined for the eighth time in 11 weeks. But forecasters continued to see growth in both drilling and production in the coming months and years supported in part by steadier crude oil prices.

» Dubai Petroleum contracts two Shelf Drilling jackups
13/10/17 12:58 from PennEnergy News
Dubai Petroleum has awarded Shelf Drilling two-year contracts for the jackups Shelf Drilling Tenacious and Shelf Drilling Mentor .

» MARKET WATCH: NYMEX crude oil falls on Henry Hub supply gain
13/10/17 10:06 from PennEnergy News
The crude oil contract for November delivery fell 70¢ on the New York market Oct. 12 to settle at $50.60/bbl after the US Energy Information Administration reported oil levels stored at Cushing, Okla., increased by 1.3 million bbl altho...

» Oil and Gas: Tullow awarded four licences in Côte d’Ivoire
12/10/17 18:00 from PennEnergy News
Tullow Oil plc (Tullow) is pleased to announce that it has acquired 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d’Ivoire. Petroci, the national oil company of Côte d’Ivoire, holds the remaining 10%. The four blocks - CI 518, CI519, CI301...

» Less than one-fifth of GoM oil production remains shut-in, says BSEE
12/10/17 15:30 from PennEnergy News
Offshore oil and gas operators in the Gulf of Mexico are continuing to re-board platforms and rigs following Tropical Storm Nate, according to the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement.

» Test equipment: High-Powered Tone Generator & Tone Probe
12/10/17 14:15 from PennEnergy News
Test products: Platinum Tools’s ToneMaster and ToneSeeker High-Powered Tone Generator & Tone Probe make easy work of tracing and locating cables and cable ends.  

» Total enters Mexico’s petroleum product retail market
12/10/17 12:20 from PennEnergy News
Total SA has entered into an agreement with Gasored, a group of service station owners, to rebrand a network of 250 retail outlets in and around Mexico City under the Total brand.

» Tullow acquires four licenses in Ivory Coast
12/10/17 12:16 from PennEnergy News
Tullow Oil PLC has acquired 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast. State oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10%. The four blocks—CI518, CI519, CI301, and CI302—cover 5,035 sq km on the coast of Ivory Coast, mostly west of...

» IOG releases verdict on North Sea gas reserves
12/10/17 11:09 from PennEnergy News
Independent Oil and Gas has received the results of ERC Equipoise’s analysis of gas resources in the Vulcan Satellites, Blythe, and Elgood fields.

» Tap Oil starts drilling in Manora oil field offshore Thailand
12/10/17 10:51 from PennEnergy News
Tap Oil Ltd., Perth, reported that a two-well infill drilling program has begun in Manora oil field in the northern Gulf of Thailand concession G1/48. Tap Oil has a 30% interest in the field.

» Drydocks World to perform Lancaster FPSO overhaul
12/10/17 10:21 from PennEnergy News
Bluewater Energy Services and operator Hurricane Energy have awarded Drydocks World two contracts for the Lancaster early production system project west of Shetland.

Powered by Feed Informer