This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news

8News

Crews on scene of house fire in Midlothian
8News
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) -- Crews are on the scene of a house fire in a Midlothian neighborhood. Lt. Jason Elmore told 8News the fire is in the basement of a home in the 16100 block of Founders Bridge Terrace. No injuries were reported.


Grand Forks Herald

Food plant evacuated after fire in Grand Forks
Grand Forks Herald
The Grand Forks Fire Department responded to a report of a fire alarm at just before 11 p.m. at the Simplot Plant on Gateway Drive just east of I-29. WDAY News was the only news crew on scene. When fire crews arrived they found smoke and fire inside ...
Fire at Grand Forks Simplot plant causes heavy damageValley News Live

all 14 news articles »

9to5Mac

Apple actually set things on fire to create those gorgeous new Watch faces [Video]
9to5Mac
When Apple showed off those beautiful new motion Apple Watch Series 4 faces, you might have assumed they were artificially created. But no: a new behind-the-scenes video reveals that what you are seeing is video footage of real fire, water and powder …

and more »

ABC News

US Marines sprint toward raging fire to help save dozens of senior citizens
ABC News
Dozens of senior citizens were saved from a raging apartment fire thanks to Washington D.C. firefighters and several U.S. Marines, eyewitness video showed. The Marines, who weren't wearing fire gear, sprinted toward the two-alarm fire at the Arthur ...
Fire at senior housing complex in DC prompts rescuesWashington Post
Fire Engulfs Apartment Complex for Seniors Near DC Navy YardNBC4 Washington
Senior residents displaced after large fire at Southeast DC public housing buildingFOX 5 DC
WTOP -WBAL Baltimore -Facebook
all 55 news articles »

KOKI FOX 23

Owasso family escapes house fire
KOKI FOX 23
Firefighters responded to a house fire in Owasso early Thursday morning. Firefighters told FOX23 the fire started outside the home and may have come from their air conditioning unit. The family of six made it out safely. Firefighters controlled the ...

and more »

WZTV

Overnight fire engulfs business in Belle Meade
WZTV
BELLE MEADE, Tenn. (WZTV) -- A business fire broke out overnight in Belle Meade. Metro Fire Department was called to a building fire at Creekside Garden Center & Landscape around midnight on Sept. 20 to a fully engulfed building. Due to the fire being ...

and more »

Politico

Kavanaugh saga sets Washington rumor mill on fire
Politico
It is the tweet that launched a thousand rumors. On Tuesday evening, Ed Whelan, a conservative activist and legal commentator, posted a remarkable claim about the charge of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

and more »

Deseret News

Dog dies in Orem house fire
Deseret News
OREM — An Orem family escaped uninjured from a house fire Wednesday evening, but lost their home and their dog in the blaze. A passerby called 911 at about 5 p.m. after seeing smoke coming from the house at 628 S. 754 West, Orem Fire Battalion Chief ...
House destroyed, dog killed when fire breaks out at Orem homeDaily Herald

all 3 news articles »

WWLP.com

Monson family loses dog, home in fire
WWLP.com
"When the fire did break out, it caused heavy damage to the basement," said Chief Laurent. "There's an open stairwell up onto the first floor, so the heavy fire and smoke damage extended to all levels of the house. So the house is going to need some ...
Monson Firefighters on scene of a house fireMassLive.com
Crews battle house fire on Highland Ave. in MonsonWESTERNMASSNEWS.com

all 7 news articles »

fox13now.com

Crews show damage from the Bald Mountain fire
fox13now.com
SPANISH FORK, Utah -- Firefighters report the Bald Mountain fire is at 12% containment Wednesday, burning 16,554 acres. Crews showed Fox 13 where the fire became really active, and said the area burned with intensity, for a long time -- the elements ...
Small number of evacuees allowed back home in Pole Creek Fire areaDaily Herald
Fire updates: Some residents near Thistle evacuated by Bald Mountain Fire to be allowed back to their homesKSL.com
Some fire evacuations lifted in Utah County, residents still to beKUTV 2News

all 36 news articles »

Eagle-Tribune

She wanted to die at home ... then the fire started
Eagle-Tribune
"The air was on fire," Lampman said. She sprinted upstairs to clothe herself, ducking beneath the thick, black cloud of smoke that had already covered the ceiling of the second floor and was billowing out of the air vents. She doesn't remember feeling ...


MassLive.com

Monson fire displaces 2, kills puppy, badly damages home
MassLive.com
MONSON - A husband and wife were displaced and a puppy was killed in an accidental fire that heavily damaged a single-family home Wednesday. The fire at 14 Highland Ave. occurred when a resident using a torch to repair a pipe accidentally set a wall on ...
Monson family loses dog, home in fireWWLP.com

all 7 news articles »

Embers (CRYPTO:MBRS) Price Down 30.8% Over Last 7 Days
Marea Informative (blog)
Embers (CURRENCY:MBRS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 4th. During the last seven days, Embers has traded down 30.8% against the dollar. One Embers token can now be purchased for ...


Modesto Bee

Body too badly burned in Floyd house fire to identify
Modesto Bee
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of a fire at a duplex on Floyd Avenue and identify the person who was found dead there. The coroner's office has made contact with the family of a man who lived at the home but, due of the ...


CBS Denver

GoFundMe Page Set Up For Family Hit By House Fire Then Thieves
CBS Denver
CALHAN, Colo. (CBS4) – Community members are coming together to help a family in Calhan that lost their home in a fire and then became victims of theft. fire victims robbed 5vo transfer frame 120 GoFundMe Page Set Up For Family Hit By House.

and more »

Billings Gazette

12-year-old arrested in Billings house fire that hospitalized 6
Billings Gazette
The fire on the 2100 block of Yellowstone Avenue was initially reported at 1:08 a.m., after an occupant woke up and called 911 after being woken up by the fire. All six people inside the house were able to escape the home and firefighters quickly ...
12-year-old boy suspected of starting Billings house fireNBC Montana
Police: House fire that sent 6 to hospital ruled arsonKFBB NewsChannel 5

all 25 news articles »

WTXL ABC 27

Naked Florida man starts house fire after baking cookies on George Foreman grill
WIS10
Firefighters received a report of a house fire on Date Palm Drive around midnight on Sept. 12, according to WFTV. When they arrived, an unclothed man opened the door, told firefighters “I'm sorry,” and then shut the door. The police arrived a short ...
Naked, drunken Niceville man starts fire while baking cookies on George Foreman GrillWFTV Orlando

all 107 news articles »

WCVB Boston

Before demolition, residents recover belongings from fire-damaged building
WCVB Boston
Demolition workers helped residents displaced by a major fire in a Revere apartment building to recover some of their belongings Wednesday, before beginning to tear down the structure. The building at 10 Franklin Ave. caught fire around 2 p.m. Sunday ...

and more »

KRCRTV.COM

Delta Fire Wednesday, September 19: Containment up to 87 percent
KRCRTV.COM
As of Wednesday morning, the Delta Fire is 87 percent contained and has burned 60,277 acres. Containment jumped from 81 percent Tuesday night. Wednesday, crews will work directly on the fire's edge on the two remaining, uncontained sections of the fire.

and more »

Chicago Daily Herald

Flavorful fine dining a hallmark at Lincolnshire's new Three Embers
Chicago Daily Herald
Patrons of the Marriott Theatre have a new fine-dining option to enjoy before a heading to a show: Three Embers, located inside the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort. The restaurant has a loft-style feel with an open-kitchen concept, a patio next to the ...

Powered by Feed Informer